PROCEDURES FOR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME, CHANGE OF MODE OF STUDY, APPEAL FOR EXTENSION OF STUDY AND APPEAL FOR CONTINUATION OF STUDY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Assalamualaikum and Good Day,
The above matter is kindly referred.
2. Please be advised, following the closure of all UPSI operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some procedures could not be carried out as usual such as application to change programmes, mode of study, and appeal for extension and continuation of study.
3. The IGS understands and concerns the difficulties faced by the students and therefore applications to change the program, mode of study, appeal for an extension of the study, and appeal for continuation of study can still be made until the seventh week of the semester i.e. 21st June 2020 (refer to the new academic calendar of the Postgraduate Studies Programme for Semester 2 Session 2019/2020).
4. The application can be made by completing the existing forms and email to the IGS; or send an official letter by email to the Dean of the Faculty and send a copy (c.c) to the IGS for further action. Each application must be approved or endorsed by the Supervisor/Faculty. To ensure that student’s application can be processed during this COVID-19 pandemic, applications must be received by the IGS on or before 21st June 2020.
5. All applications must be emailed to Lecture Management Unit, IGS as follows:-
i. Madam Ezma Rozainee Mohd Rodzi, Senior Assistant Registrar (email@example.com)
ii. Madam Farhana Fawzee, Administrative Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
iii. Madam Norzaliza Mohd Ayob, Administrative Assistant (email@example.com)
6. Attached is the new academic calendar of Postgraduate Studies Program for Semester 2 Session 2019/2020, and an INFOGRAPHIC on student guidance for this semester.
Should you have any questions regarding the above matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at 011-58559405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.